Assisting You With Divorce, Custody and Support Issues in Arizona
When you have a family law concern in Arizona, your lawyer should understand your needs and do everything possible to achieve your goals. It is important to have an attorney with whom you are comfortable. At Spragins Law Offices in Scottsdale, Arizona, we guide our clients through family law issues with a dedication to client communication and personal attention.
Our attorney – Alan T. Spragins – has over 20 years of experience representing clients in cost-efficient, effective family law settlements. If you need a family lawyer you can trust, contact us. We will listen to your concerns and advocate for you through negotiation, mediation and in the courtroom.
Helping You Reach Fair Family Law Settlements
At Spragins Law Offices, we believe that going to trial should be a last resort where your children and family are concerned. Through negotiation, mediation or arbitration, we can help you come to an agreement that protects your rights without the added stress and financial expense of courtroom litigation. We have over 20 years of experience representing clients in various family law matters, including legal separation, divorce, child custody, support, and property settlement agreements.
Understanding the Components of a “Good” Divorce
Ending a marriage can be difficult, but an experienced family law attorney can protect your rights and help you make important decisions regarding the following issues:
- Property division: In Arizona, community property and debt are generally divided equitably between spouses. We will help you determine which assets and debts are to be kept separate and which ones are to be divided.
- Child custody and parenting time: Children have a right to a relationship with both parents. We will help you keep an objective viewpoint and do what is best for your children, whether it be shared (joint) or sole legal decision-making, reasonable parenting time arrangements, or other important decisions which affect your child’s welfare.
- Child support: Arizona has state guidelines for child support, which are based on numerous factors. We will help you know what to expect regarding your potential child support obligations and to modify those payments when necessary.
- Spousal maintenance: Also known as alimony, spousal maintenance can take different forms depending on each person’s need and ability to pay. There are a number of factors used in Arizona to determine whether and to what extent you may be owed spousal maintenance. We can help you understand and evaluate those factors.
- Modification of orders: We will help you request modifications to custody and support orders in the event of a substantial change in your circumstances.
Consistent and clear communication is vital in family law cases. Attorney Spragins will maintain close contact with you and address your concerns as quickly as possible. We will do everything we can to make sure that we fully understand your needs and that you feel comfortable at every stage of your case.
Find Out How We Can Help You
Contact us to schedule an appointment to meet with Attorney Spragins. Dedicated to consistent and clear communication with our clients, we will listen to your concerns and help you understand your rights. We always return phone calls as quickly as possible. We have a flexible appointment schedule at our office in downtown Scottsdale, Arizona.
SPRAGINS LAW OFFICES
4430 N. Civic Center Plaza
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
At the Spragins Law Offices, we represent Arizona clients in Scottsdale, Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Glendale, Surprise, Peoria, Sun City, Avondale, Buckeye, Wickenburg, Apache Junction, Florence, Casa Grande, Tucson, Safford, Globe, Show Low, Pinetop, Payson, Prescott, Verde Valley, Cottonwood, Sedona, Flagstaff, Kingman, Lake Havasu, Parker, Yuma, and throughout Maricopa County, Pima County, Pinal County, Coconino County, Yavapai County, Gila County, Navajo County, Mohave County, La Paz County, Graham County, and Yuma County.